Saturday 21 July 2012

Further to the said discrimination done to my disabled son, the courts in collusion with lawyers Karen Douglas and Carla Forth, Madam Justice Brown of the BC Supreme Court and Mr. Justice Groberman of the BC Court of Appeal not only deemed me as a vexatious litigant but deemed my disabled son a vexatious litigant in both courts as well, even though he had never drafted nor filed any legal document in his life!!! THIS IS CANADIAN JUSTICE AT ITS FINEST!!! Some democracy! This is not democracy, this is communism at its best with a dictatorial regime controlling our society which we are too ignorant to recognize or are too cowardly to stand up against. The Courts in Canada have thus far taken away almost all my disabled son's rights which the Canadian Charter of Rights and more recently the Convention on the Rights of Person's with Disabilities gives my son. The collusion and conspiracy of the courts makes these laws of none effect, worth no more than the paper they were written upon!

But that's not all! The Canadian Courts, the BC Law Society, last year sought to put my husband at the time in jail. His crime? For helping me with my son's lawsuit without a fee!!! Last year, my now ex-husband was subjected to a 3 day trial where the BC Law Society sought to retroactively apply a judgment recently passed in another case as a basis for my husband to be jailed for 30 day -to 6 month! For what? For speaking to his wife about her lawsuit!!! He narrowly escaped a jail sentence but was ordered to stop speaking to me about my lawsuit!!! Not communism you ask? Well then what is it? THIS IS A CALL FOR JUDICIAL REFORM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment